Friday, June 29, 2012

While You Were Away

While you were away I didn't cook or clean once. I had Subway for dinner every night, and my Subway rewards card froze on me due to too much activity.

I spent a day at the pool with Kim and we did syncronized toe touches off of the diving boards. It reminded me of the good ol' days at the Ingomar Club.

I watched The Vow two nights in a row and cried like a baby both times. I introduced Ali to eyebrow threading, and then we bought Jimmy Johns and snuck it into the movie theater and watched The Lucky One.

I was able to watch The Bachelorette without you making fun of it, and thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. I even switched from Team Arie to Team Jef with one "f" - he must be from Utah.

I was also a little too successful at shopping and found some great pieces for my wardrobe - I can't wait to put on a fashion show for you.

It has been a great, but awfully lonesome 9 days, and I can't wait to see you agin!







 

No comments: