Tuesday, October 15, 2013

St. George

With winter quickly approaching, I've decided I'd like to pack up my belongings and head South to St. George for the next six months. You will find me lounging by the pool, sipping Diet Coke and eating Nielsen's Frozen Custard by the gallon.

This past weekend I headed down to St. George with my mom and sisters for a quick weekend getaway. While in St. George we lounged by the pool, drank one too many Diet Cokes, explored Zion National Park, and saw the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie at the Tuacahn Amphitheater. It was the perfect weekend.

On a side note, sorry for the low quality images. I took my DSLR with every intention of using it, but reverted to my iPhone since I was feeling lazy and didn't want to haul around a big camera.




    

2 comments:

scott and ali said...

mom is pissed.

HECTOR AND KELLI MARQUEZ said...

Approximately 5 people read my blog, so mom doesn't need to be concerned about the picture of her by the pool. :-)