Friday, November 1, 2013

Pumpkins & Doughnuts

Growing up, holidays were always a big deal for my family and steeped in tradition. Some of my favorite memories revolve around the holidays. Since Hector and I have been married, we've had fun meshing together some of our favorite traditions and coming up with new ones.

On Monday night, Hector and I stopped by Krispy Kreme to pick up hot chocolate and doughnuts then headed home to carve pumpkins and watch a scary movie. It was such a fun night and Hector and I agreed we'd like to do this every year. What are some of your favorite Halloween traditions?



2 comments:

Monroe said...

Good for you and traditions! We watch The Ghost and Mr. Chicken every Halloween night and have scones. I am happy to say that Jeff is keeping up that tradition. I like the donut idea.

HECTOR AND KELLI MARQUEZ said...

Thanks, Aunt Linda! That sounds like a fun tradition!