Wednesday, August 13, 2014

39 Weeks

At 39 weeks I am dilated 2.5 cm and 80% effaced and baby girl is in the 6-7 lb. weight range. My doctor stripped my membranes again this morning and is hopeful that baby will come this week, but I keep telling myself that baby girl will be a week late so I don't get my hopes up too much. The itchy rash on my body is finally disappearing and I feel like a new person! Honestly, the rash was hardest part of this pregnancy for me since there was nothing I could do about it and was getting zero sleep at night and had to take freezing cold showers to help with the itching.

Last night my sister and I went out to dinner then headed to the Freshly Picked warehouse sale for our last girl's night out sans baby. We had to wait outside in the rain for 30 minutes before we could get into the warehouse, but it was so worth it since the moccasins were half price and I also bought some adorable headbands for really cheap! After our mini shopping spree we headed to Swig and treated ourselves to sugar cookies and dirty Diet Cokes. It was a really fun night and feels surreal to think about the next time I hang out with my sister I will be a mama and have a baby in tow!


1 comment:

David and Kira said...

Gah! I am so mad that I missed the sale! I even put it on my calendar. I realized today, 2 days late, that I missed it:(