Friday, September 30, 2011

Introducing Mr. & Mrs...

Yes, I may be a little bit behind if I am just now blogging about our wedding day, but I am also a firm believer in blogging with pictures - and we just got our wedding pictures!

Hector and I were sealed for time and all eternity on January 8, 2011 in the Los Angeles, California LDS Temple. Two days before the wedding, I took out my endowments. One day before the wedding, I was living it up with the family at DisneyLand.

The day of the wedding is a bit of a blur, unfortunately. I don't remember much of what was said during the sealing. What I do remember - pray together morning and night, holding hands - even on our wedding night (as you can see, the sealer was quite the comedian).

That night was our reception. For those of you who have seen, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding, " replace the word "Greek" with "Mexican", and there you have it. Our reception was complete with mariachis, the infamous money dance, and gallons of horchata.

We were so blessed to be surrounded by family and friends on our special day and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.




No comments: