Monday, October 31, 2011

The Phantom of the Opera

This past weekend a lifelong dream came true, Hector and I saw The Phantom of the Opera. Tears streamed down my face as the curtains opened - I'd been waiting for this moment since I was a little girl. Hector (believe it or not) and I were completely entranced by the set, lighting, costumes, special effects and singing. The only downside of the night was not being able to sing-along with the cast! Next time you are in Vegas - Phantom is a must see!

3 comments:

Scott & Ali said...

I'm so happy you guys had such a lovely weekend. I can't wait until it is my turn to see this show!

GinaSilva said...

I LOVE Phantom of the Opera! I got to see it twice for my birthday last year when it was in L.A. My husband enjoyed it too! next on our list is Wicked!

HECTOR AND KELLI MARQUEZ said...

Wicked is amazing! I've seen it three times and that's still not enough!