Monday, December 5, 2011

A New Chapter

Hector has officially completed his student teaching - it feels like I wrote this post yesterday. I am so proud of my sweet husband for taking this final step towards graduation (he is putting the final touches on his senior project as we speak)!

As we close this chapter in our lives a new one must open - The Job Hunt. Unfortunately, graduating mid school year presents its challenges...like few open teaching positions, especially in Utah County. We have begun looking at out of state teaching positions. Washington D.C. has quite the need for public school teachers while sadly, Hawaii has none ;)

Hector and I hope to stay in the good ol' state of Utah for as long as possible, but will go wherever the Lord has need of us.

On a side note, Hector and I leave for Mexico in just two weeks - we are beyond anxious!

PS...check out my new nephew. Isn't he a hunk?

1 comment:

Scott & Ali said...

Cute post, even cuter baby! Scott has started working on hecks resume.