Thursday, June 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Hector and I are heading back to California to visit my family over 4th of July week. I am so excited to go home! If all goes according to plan, I am hoping our itinerary will look something like this:

Hang out with the family 24/7
Shoot off my dad's famous fireworks
Homerun derby
Spend a few days up at the cabin
Swim, swim, swim
Salmon fishing with the boys
Pedicures with the girls
Spoil my sweet nephews
Eat at Live from New York, Los Bagels, Porter Street Barbeque, and Tomo
Go to the beach

Do you have any fun summer plans?

Home Sweet Home










4 comments:

Aimee said...

that is your parents house? i've never seen pictures before. it is gorgeous. i love that porch!

HECTOR AND KELLI MARQUEZ said...

Yes, that is their house. I love it too!

Scott & Ali said...

You guys would have so much more fun if i was there! Jk. Im excited for my trip to eureka as well!

HECTOR AND KELLI MARQUEZ said...

Funny Ali...