Friday, August 1, 2014

37 Weeks

At 37 weeks I am dilated 1.5 cm and 80% effaced. My belly didn't grow from last week so my doctor thinks baby girl is still around 6 lbs. On Sunday night I developed a small rash on my lower belly and it is SO itchy. I asked my doctor about it and he said it was just a reaction to my skin stretching out and that it should go away shortly - fingers crossed. I feel like my body has really decided to go out with a bang during these last few weeks of pregnancy with all of the heartburn, swelling, and rashes going on.

My nesting instincts are currently in full swing and I've finally decided to tackle baby girl's room and make it look more like a nursery and less like a plain room with a crib and rocking chair. I've been pinning away furiously on Pinterest and our house has turned into a Martha Stewart sweat shop.

On Monday while booking our plane tickets to California for Christmas, the website prompted us to enter in baby girl's name and DOB. Trust me United, I wish I knew. Hector thinks baby girl will be born on 8/15 and I think she'll be born on 8/21. For once, I hope Hector wins this bet! After all, the reward will be a sweet little girl!

No comments: